How Many Twilight Movies Are There
Twilight is a series of four vampire-themed fantasy romance novels by American author Stephenie Meyer. It charts a period in the life of Isabella “Bella” Swan, a teenage girl who moves to Forks, Washington, and falls in love with a 104-year-old vampire named Edward Cullen. The series is told primarily from Bella’s point of view, with the epilogue of Eclipse and Part II of Breaking Dawn being told from the viewpoint of character Jacob Black, a werewolf. The unpublished Midnight Sun is a retelling of the first book, Twilight, from Edward Cullen’s point of view. The novella The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner, which tells the story of a newborn vampire who appeared in Eclipse, was published on June 5, 2010 as a hardcover book and on June 7 as a free online ebook. The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide, a definitive encyclopedic reference with nearly 100 full colour illustrations, was released in bookstores on April 12, 2011.
There are four Twilight movies (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn Part 1) and 4 books. The final installment “Breaking Dawn Part 2″ will be in theaters November 16, 2012.
Twilight Movies List
- Twilight – Release date: December 12, 2008
- The Twilight Saga: New Moon – Release date: November 20, 2009
- The Twilight Saga: Eclipse – Release date: June 30, 2010
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 – Release date: November 18, 2011
- The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 – Release date: November 16, 2012